do u ever put on a shirt and look in the mirror and go
"no. this does not represent the full potential of my boobs"
if her legs aren’t shaking when you’re done then you’re not done
1. Write apologies to your veins
for threatening them so often.
2. You have handprints
engraved in your stomach.
3. Your legs will never
4. Your head will never
The reception’s gotten fuzzy, the delicate balance has shifted. Put on your gloves and your black pumps; let’s pretend the fog has lifted.
Now you see me, now you don’t. Now you say you love me, pretty soon you won’t. If we get our full three score and ten, we won’t pass this way again, so kiss me with your mouth open, turn the tires toward the street and stay sweet.
All the chickens come on home to roost, plump bodies blotting out the sky. You know it breaks my heart in half when I see them trying to fly ‘cause you just can’t do things your body wasn’t meant to. Hike up your fishnets, I know you.
If we live to see the other side of this I will remember your kiss, so do it with your mouth open and take your foot off of the brake, for Christ’s sake!”
"Dilaudid", The Mountain Goats
this resonates way more than I can describe. It’s me. In a song.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
Anonymous said: One of the saddest and most hil- NO BITCH, the sad thing here is the fact that you're a stripper. If you want respect, maybe you should've graduated high school. 😂😂 when did stripping become a legitimate career?
Awww, you tried so hard, but unfortunately I can’t hear you over the sound of my debt-free college degree and massive disposable income.